National Dues Payment
The Bailliage des Etats-Unis (National Organization of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs) has completed their set up their new online membership system. Your membership information can now be accessed as well as you can pay your national dues securely on their website
To access your membership information or pay your dues on the National Website, follow these steps:
2. Enter your Passcode: [ This Passcode is found at the top right of your invoice ]
3. Confirm your primary email (Note: email must be specific to one member; they cannot be shared. *See note below.)
4. Create a unique username of your choice (Can just be your name)
5. Create a password of your choice. Passwords must be at least 8 characters with at least 1 Capital and 1 Lowercase letter, 1 number and 1 special character! #$%&*
Membership Personal Information
After establishing your login information, members may review and edit their personal information. It is important that you update or correct the information on file or supply any missing information.
1. Review your Name and name prefixes and suffixes
2. Review primary contact information such as home, work and alternate addresses, and set your preferences.
3. Review and edit phone, cell phone and alternate email information.
Chaîne National Membership Payment Portal
Dues can be paid via the new secure payment system via MasterCard,Visa Credit, Debit Cards, or
e-check from your bank account.
Members may also elect to subscribe to have their future membership dues paid automatically. Certainly, you may also mail a check, but we hope that you will take advantage of the e-check option above.
Chaîne National Membership Information
Members may also view their Member type, and their local Bailliage. This is the national data and should be the same as your local data. If something isn't correct, you will want to get it changed. This membership information was transcribed from a very old system in use since the beginning of the Bailliage des Etats-Unis, as such, it should be verified. Some membership history is included.
Questions or Corrections
Any questions or information that a member feels should be corrected should be detailed in a Member Support Ticket completed online. This will enable us to research any necessary information from the older records and give a more complete response. An answer may take several days depending on the type and level of research that it requires. Answers will be emailed to you.
*Note on Email: The system requires a unique email account specific to one-member account. If you share an email with a spouse, we ask that one of you provide a different email account. An email account allows us to communicate directly with you and send you the latest information, newsletters and event information. Generally, your internet provider will provide one or two free email accounts. You may also establish a free email account with a service such as Google (TM) or Outlook (TM) or Yahoo.(TM) We have no affiliation with these email services and provide them for informational purposes only.